Sunday, May 4, 2014

My Final Reflection on EDM 310

iPad on Top of Education Tools by Secure Edge Networks
Although the title of my blog would suggest a final reflection on EDM 310, it is definitely not the case. It has been a very interesting trip through EDM 310 and I plan to learn much more over time, because I know it was just a sample of what technologies are actually available to me. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about EDM 310, and if someone does, I am confident that they didn't get the purpose or scope of what EDM 310 is supposed to be. I've learned more in this one class about 21st Century technology than I have my entire lifetime, so I am grateful to have been given the opportunity to take the class. EDM 310 is in a class all its own. It has been a learning experience that has changed the way I see teaching, and I plan to implement it to the "tee" when I begin teaching. To Dr. Strange: Great job on creating a PBL guy! Thanks to everyone involved with EDM 310 - you made the journey a much easier one with all of your help and support. I won't ever forget all that you have done to make me challenge myself and become a "non-burpback" future educator.



Source: Secure Edge Networks

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to hear you were introduced to so many new tools this semester. I hope they are all useful to you in your future career as a teacher. Great job this semester and great reflection!

    ReplyDelete