Sunday, April 6, 2014

Project #10 Interview Movie

Project #10 was a great opportunity for me to interview one of the professor's in the Education Department at the University of South Alabama. Dr. Susan Martin provided me with some great insights on the use of technology in the classroom. I hope you enjoy the interview and the enlightening perspectives of Dr. Martin, who is a very vocal advocate for engaging the students with 21st Century technology. An honorable mention and thank you to Dr. Edward Shaw and Dr. Paige Vitulli for accepting my invitation to be interviewed, and a special thank you to Dr. Martin for being the first to accept the invitation on such short notice.

1 comment:

  1. I was very impressed with you interview. You did a great job thinking of questions to make it interesting. I enjoyed getting to hear the opinions about technology.

    ReplyDelete